what are the missionary goals of hospitality fellowship?
general, short-term and long-term?
the featured articles introduce the foundation for hosfell's missionary work
- part 1: greater things you will do… the "royal priesthood"
- part 2: without a vision, people perish
- part 3: paradise restored: rehabilitation of (PTSD) post-traumatic slavery disorder
general goals: to provide a pro-life, pro-biotic lifestyle around the six dimensions of wellness model
find much to recommend in the National Wellness Institution definition:
wellness is an active process through which people become aware of, and make choices toward, a more successful existence. summary:
- Wellness is a conscious, self-directed and evolving process of achieving full potential
- Wellness is multidimensional and holistic, encompassing lifestyle, mental and spiritual well-being, and the environment
- Wellness is positive and affirming
some examples within the 6 subjects may include:
- intellectual: the 7 liberating arts and sciences
- spiritual: anything that supports spiritual emergence out of spiritual emergency
- emotional: ho'oponopono (practice of reconciliation and forgiveness)
- social: anything that supports local fellowship and community
- physical: pro-life & pro-biotic vs allopathic or detox.
- occupational: contributing one's unique gifts thru designing for generosity